Forever Warrior Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warrior cat role playing site for fans of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cats books.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Entrance To SunClan

Go down 
+3
Leafstar
SilenceFire
LionStar
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
LionStar
Admin
Admin
LionStar

Entrance To SunClan - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance To SunClan   Entrance To SunClan - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 3:23 pm

LionStar padded into camp and noticed the newest member of the clan, he flicked his tail and smiled "greetings" he purred "I am LionStar, you must be new welcome to SunClan" he dipped his head warmly
Back to top Go down
Spottedthorn
Novice
Novice
Spottedthorn

PostSubject: Re: Entrance To SunClan   Entrance To SunClan - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 3:44 pm

Spottedthorn seen a tom walk over to her hearing him out did she dipping her crown and purr a "Thank you, I am glad I join a larger clan." She said before looking around. "But where is everyone?" She asked and waited.
Back to top Go down
SilenceFire
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy
SilenceFire

PostSubject: Re: Entrance To SunClan   Entrance To SunClan - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 5:20 pm

Silencefire trots out of the warriors den, her brother tailing after her.. His eyes watching her carefully.

"Stop following me" she huffed angerly.

"No, somethings different about you" he muttered
Back to top Go down
LionStar
Admin
Admin
LionStar

PostSubject: Re: Entrance To SunClan   Entrance To SunClan - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 7:09 pm

"Excuse me for a moment, and yes this is the largest clan in the forest but were preparing for leaf bare" He grinned then dipped his then followed Silence and Flaming's way, "She said for you to leave her alone" He growled lowly

TigerGlare the brown tom with orange stripes and green eyes trotted in his tail flicking he looked at the new comer and dipped his head, "Greetings"
Back to top Go down
Spottedthorn
Novice
Novice
Spottedthorn

PostSubject: Re: Entrance To SunClan   Entrance To SunClan - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 7:24 pm

Spottedthorn nodded and was about to get up when another tom came her way. "oh, hello. names Spottedthorn." she greeted him back as she heard Liongaze growl at another tom. She seen aother queen and was relived by the fact of not having to be around toms. 'Huh i wonder...' she thought before looking at the tom whom was still next to her. "Whats going on over there" she asked pointing her tail the way of the confrontaion.
Back to top Go down
SilenceFire
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy
SilenceFire

PostSubject: Re: Entrance To SunClan   Entrance To SunClan - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 7:30 pm

(LION message me :O)

FlamingGlare "her scent is different" he snarled in a low whisper, his eyes on you.. "I don't think you should allow her out of camp!"

SilenceFire snorted in annoyance before trotting over to the new warrior "Toms!" she huffs "Greetings, im silencefire, that there is my brother flamingglare" she flicked her tail at the tom who was muttering underbreathe
Back to top Go down
LionStar
Admin
Admin
LionStar

PostSubject: Re: Entrance To SunClan   Entrance To SunClan - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 7:32 pm

LionStar looked at Flaming his tail swishing, "What do you mean there is something wrong with her" He stepped closer to Silence, "Silence" His eyes narrowed

TigerGlare smirked then nodded to the She0cat "Pleasure to meet you I am TigerGlare" then his gaze landed to the scene
Back to top Go down
Spottedthorn
Novice
Novice
Spottedthorn

PostSubject: Re: Entrance To SunClan   Entrance To SunClan - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 7:33 pm

"Aye, they are toms once toms always toms." she purred with amusment the plump queen nodded in respect and spoke out her own name. "Greetings to you too, i am Spotted thorn." she replied.
Back to top Go down
SilenceFire
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy
SilenceFire

PostSubject: Re: Entrance To SunClan   Entrance To SunClan - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 7:34 pm

Silence "Watch you tongue" she mewed to TigerGlare.

FlamingGlare watched..
Silence looks to her mate "nothing is wrong!"
Back to top Go down
LionStar
Admin
Admin
LionStar

PostSubject: Re: Entrance To SunClan   Entrance To SunClan - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 7:35 pm

TigerGlare laughed, "Your words un -faze me" He rolled his eyes

Lion glared at Tiger, "Be quite, you may hunt now" He lashed his tail then he looked at Silence, "Flaming says something is wrong"
Back to top Go down
SilenceFire
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy
SilenceFire

PostSubject: Re: Entrance To SunClan   Entrance To SunClan - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 7:38 pm

She lashed her tail "Yea, that rat" she jabbed her paw at the tom..

Flaming snorted "Lair, I may be an out-cast but I know when theres something different about my own littermate"
Back to top Go down
Spottedthorn
Novice
Novice
Spottedthorn

PostSubject: Re: Entrance To SunClan   Entrance To SunClan - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 7:42 pm

"This is very interesting..." Spotted said to herself. Littermates eh? nice she thought before laying back down. and watching the show
Back to top Go down
SilenceFire
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy
SilenceFire

PostSubject: Re: Entrance To SunClan   Entrance To SunClan - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 7:43 pm

Silence muttered something before flicking her tail.. "Im going hunting Alone" her eyes narrowed.

FlamingGlare scoffed "your going to let her out?"
Back to top Go down
LionStar
Admin
Admin
LionStar

PostSubject: Re: Entrance To SunClan   Entrance To SunClan - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 8:49 pm

LionStar glared at them then went to Silences side, "Tell me what's wrong?" He looked back watching the others
Back to top Go down
SilenceFire
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy
SilenceFire

PostSubject: Re: Entrance To SunClan   Entrance To SunClan - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 9:42 pm

Silence "Nothing" she huffed!
Back to top Go down
LionStar
Admin
Admin
LionStar

PostSubject: Re: Entrance To SunClan   Entrance To SunClan - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 9:43 pm

"Let's take a walk and you can tell me then" He nudged her
Back to top Go down
SilenceFire
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy
SilenceFire

PostSubject: Re: Entrance To SunClan   Entrance To SunClan - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 9:46 pm

She glared at her brother in anger..

He flicked his tail worriedly and sighed.
Back to top Go down
LionStar
Admin
Admin
LionStar

PostSubject: Re: Entrance To SunClan   Entrance To SunClan - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 10:16 pm

"C'mon" He smiled nudging her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Entrance To SunClan   Entrance To SunClan - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 6:31 pm

She walked into the camp entrance, and stopped to take in her new home.
Back to top Go down
LionStar
Admin
Admin
LionStar

PostSubject: Re: Entrance To SunClan   Entrance To SunClan - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 6:33 pm

LionStar padded alongside of her his tail swishing, "well here it is" he grinned

TigerGlare a brown tabby with orange stripes grumpily made his way in with a dead rabbit in his mouth he dropped it in the fresh kill pile grumbling his green glare landed on the new comer, "Greetings" then he looked at LionStar
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Entrance To SunClan   Entrance To SunClan - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 7:22 pm

She watched as a brown tabby with orange stripes walked into the camp, and then came up to greet them. With a dip of her head, she took his greeting and returned it. "Greetings to you as well,"
Back to top Go down
LionStar
Admin
Admin
LionStar

PostSubject: Re: Entrance To SunClan   Entrance To SunClan - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 7:27 pm

LionStar dipped his head, "Hey Tiger" he smiled then padded nimbly off, "Must go now"

TigerGlare, "You must be new? I am TigerGlare"
Back to top Go down
SilenceFire
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy
SilenceFire

PostSubject: Re: Entrance To SunClan   Entrance To SunClan - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 7:44 pm

SilenceFire bounds over to her mate. "Lion, can I speak with you?.."

FlamingGlare moves towards the forest, his stride was swift and his step was silent.
Back to top Go down
LionStar
Admin
Admin
LionStar

PostSubject: Re: Entrance To SunClan   Entrance To SunClan - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 7:45 pm

He looked over to her, "What's wrong?" He purred confused walking closer to her

TigerGlare looked their way his tail flicking
Back to top Go down
SilenceFire
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy
SilenceFire

PostSubject: Re: Entrance To SunClan   Entrance To SunClan - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 7:49 pm

She muttered into his ear.. "kits" a soft purr rumbled, but those were the only words she spoke as she trotted away towards the warriors den, her tail 'streaming' out behind her.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Entrance To SunClan   Entrance To SunClan - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Entrance To SunClan
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forever Warrior Cats :: Sunclan :: Camp Entrance-
Jump to: