Forever Warrior Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warrior cat role playing site for fans of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cats books.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Border With Lone Cats

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
LionStar
Admin
Admin
LionStar

Border With Lone Cats Empty
PostSubject: Border With Lone Cats   Border With Lone Cats EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 12:35 pm

The Tall Lanky Figure Glared Over To The Lone Cat Territory Making Sure They Did Not Dare To Cross On Over
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Border With Lone Cats   Border With Lone Cats EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 5:22 pm

she approached the border in front of her, knowing full well there was a clan beyond it. She then stopped at the border, looking around to see if there were any cats around that she could speak too.
Back to top Go down
LionStar
Admin
Admin
LionStar

PostSubject: Re: Border With Lone Cats   Border With Lone Cats EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 5:23 pm

The tall lanky tom spotted her his green eyes watching over her, finally he stepped out of the shadows his orange pelt standing out he stepped closer eyes narrowed, "Hello there" He said cooly stopping a few inches from the border, "I am LionStar leader of SunClan"
Back to top Go down
Spottedthorn
Novice
Novice
Spottedthorn

PostSubject: Re: Border With Lone Cats   Border With Lone Cats EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 5:47 pm

The ressian blue young she-cat walked in the forest. She was not to be out with out permission but she got bored in camp. Scenting the air did she pin point a mouse getting into a hunters crouch did she set paw after paw until she pounced. "Got ya!" She yowled out not knowing anyone was near. Covering it did she set out again.
Back to top Go down
LionStar
Admin
Admin
LionStar

PostSubject: Re: Border With Lone Cats   Border With Lone Cats EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 5:49 pm

Panther, a sleek tall and pitch black tom was bored, his green eyes flickered as he heard yowling so he decided to go and investigate. Nearing the figure he smirked watching a young apprentice, Finally he stepped out of the shadows his tail lashing back a forth, "Well well" He said growling softly before showing himself "Who are you?" He spat coldly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Border With Lone Cats   Border With Lone Cats EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 5:53 pm

She looked to the orange male. "Hello LionStar, I'm Birch, I have come in prospects of joining your clan, I have all the needed training of a warrior," She stated, looking at him with hopeful eyes.
Back to top Go down
LionStar
Admin
Admin
LionStar

PostSubject: Re: Border With Lone Cats   Border With Lone Cats EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 5:59 pm

LionStar's hostile expression faded and smile tainted his muzzle hearing this, "Of course, SunClan accepts any cat willing to fight and be loyal to SunClan" He dipped his head, "Well Birch you need a warrior name... how about BirchFire?" He purred happily
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Border With Lone Cats   Border With Lone Cats EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 6:25 pm

She watched as his mood changed. She listened, and at the sound of Birchfire, her ears perked up. "Yes, that sounds great, thank you," she said, and looked at the tom, waiting for an order, or an indication to come across the border.
Back to top Go down
LionStar
Admin
Admin
LionStar

PostSubject: Re: Border With Lone Cats   Border With Lone Cats EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 6:26 pm

He nodded to her his smile widening, "Come on and meet the others" He chuckled, "Welcome to the clan BirchFire" he purred loudly and looked her way as is saying lets go
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Border With Lone Cats   Border With Lone Cats EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 6:28 pm

"Thank you Lionstar," She said, her new name ringing through her ears like a Melodious tune. She then padded over the border, following Lionstar.
Back to top Go down
LionStar
Admin
Admin
LionStar

PostSubject: Re: Border With Lone Cats   Border With Lone Cats EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 6:29 pm

(Post in camp entrance ;3)
Back to top Go down
Spottedthorn
Novice
Novice
Spottedthorn

PostSubject: Re: Border With Lone Cats   Border With Lone Cats EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 7:47 pm

Shadepaw jumped fur bristleing as she wiped around to see a huge! tall sleek black shape. "W-Who are you?!" she tried to be bold but was spoked by his cold harsh voice. "Im not saying anything until you do!" She hissed scard but her fear made her look hostile. She lashed her tail mimicking the other as she waited.
Back to top Go down
LionStar
Admin
Admin
LionStar

PostSubject: Re: Border With Lone Cats   Border With Lone Cats EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 7:50 pm

He chuckled, a cold dark menacing one. As he stepped out he was easily seen since the snow was white and he was black his green eyes glared over here as she spoked scared, "I am Panther" He smirked and strode close to the border, to close. He lashed his tail, "What's wrong clan cat? scared?!" He laughed then looked at her, "What if I crossed" He said coldly
Back to top Go down
Spottedthorn
Novice
Novice
Spottedthorn

PostSubject: Re: Border With Lone Cats   Border With Lone Cats EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 7:57 pm

She stilled eyed with fear spikeing her pelt wich she hated. Hearing his insault did she get furious. "IM NOT SCARD!!!" She yowld in anger but as she seen him take a step forward did she take a step back. "Take o-one more step and Loinstar will get you!" she growld her claws sinking into the earth as she bard her teeth.
Back to top Go down
LionStar
Admin
Admin
LionStar

PostSubject: Re: Border With Lone Cats   Border With Lone Cats EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 7:59 pm

He threw his head back and let out a cold and chilled chuckle. "I do not fear your leader that calls himself LionStar" He smirked stepping closer to her crossing the border, "Aren't you one of SunClan's bold and fearless members?" He spat out humorously, "Doesn't look like that to me" He lashed his tail unsheathing his long claws
Back to top Go down
SilenceFire
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy
SilenceFire

PostSubject: Re: Border With Lone Cats   Border With Lone Cats EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 8:03 pm

FlamingGlare growled and stepped out from the undergrowth in front of the young apprentice! "May I ask exactly what you think you are doing in our clan territory? AND You" he turned to the apprentice, "Why are you here? you aren't suppose to be!" his fur bristled as his gaze turned back to the rogue
Back to top Go down
LionStar
Admin
Admin
LionStar

PostSubject: Re: Border With Lone Cats   Border With Lone Cats EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 8:06 pm

Panther smirked looking at the cat that had stepped infront of the apprentice, "Just chatting with the so called warrior in training" He spat glaring at him deadly, "You know trying to be friendly" He smirked chuckling.
Back to top Go down
SilenceFire
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy
SilenceFire

PostSubject: Re: Border With Lone Cats   Border With Lone Cats EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 8:08 pm

he bared his teeth. "You are on my turf, I have the right to tear your pelt off" he snarled, his eyes getting a savage look to them
Back to top Go down
Spottedthorn
Novice
Novice
Spottedthorn

PostSubject: Re: Border With Lone Cats   Border With Lone Cats EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 8:10 pm

"Hey thats my job!" she yowld in protest. Before seeing the savage look in her eyes did she stap back not knowing what to do.
Back to top Go down
LionStar
Admin
Admin
LionStar

PostSubject: Re: Border With Lone Cats   Border With Lone Cats EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 8:11 pm

He laughed darkly, "Your turf? What makes it think that that land is yours?" He glared stepping forward hissing his tail lashing
Back to top Go down
SilenceFire
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy
SilenceFire

PostSubject: Re: Border With Lone Cats   Border With Lone Cats EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 8:12 pm

He hissed arching his back! "I belong to sunclan meaning this is my territory"
Back to top Go down
Spottedthorn
Novice
Novice
Spottedthorn

PostSubject: Re: Border With Lone Cats   Border With Lone Cats EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 8:14 pm

"Go you flea-bag!" she growld trying to sound fierce and noble. Lashing her tail and laying her ears back was she ready to fight.
Back to top Go down
LionStar
Admin
Admin
LionStar

PostSubject: Re: Border With Lone Cats   Border With Lone Cats EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 8:14 pm

"And what are you going to do about it?" He glared challenging hissing loudly
Back to top Go down
Spottedthorn
Novice
Novice
Spottedthorn

PostSubject: Re: Border With Lone Cats   Border With Lone Cats EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 8:18 pm

"Everything in my power to protect my clan!" she hissed and lunged again at him this tim raking his nose deep into flesh. then she attacked at his back claws outstreached and sinking in to his fur as she help on tight with her mouth and claws.
Back to top Go down
LionStar
Admin
Admin
LionStar

PostSubject: Re: Border With Lone Cats   Border With Lone Cats EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 8:20 pm

He snarled then rolled on the floor attempting to crush her he stood up quickly then lashed his long claws at her shoulder, growling he leaped up biting her ear
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Border With Lone Cats   Border With Lone Cats Empty

Back to top Go down

Border With Lone Cats
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next