Forever Warrior Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warrior cat role playing site for fans of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cats books.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lightningclan/loner territory border

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Leafstar
Admin
Admin
Leafstar

Lightningclan/loner territory border Empty
PostSubject: Lightningclan/loner territory border   Lightningclan/loner territory border EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 10:58 pm

Leafstar patrolled the border between her Clan's territory and the loner lands.
Back to top Go down
https://foreverwarriorcats.forumotion.com
BrightStar
Admin
Admin
BrightStar

PostSubject: Re: Lightningclan/loner territory border   Lightningclan/loner territory border EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 12:25 pm

Rushing strolled in the area and glanced around.
Back to top Go down
Leafstar
Admin
Admin
Leafstar

PostSubject: Re: Lightningclan/loner territory border   Lightningclan/loner territory border EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 12:49 pm

Leafstar scented the air, and her fur began to bristle. She looked around for the scent, and soon she spotted him. "RUSHING!!!!" She yowled, infuriated by his mere presence. The small black and white leader ran up to him. "What are you doing here?! I thought you ran off into the forest the opposite way from me!!" She mewled, her eyes narrow.
Back to top Go down
BrightStar
Admin
Admin
BrightStar

PostSubject: Re: Lightningclan/loner territory border   Lightningclan/loner territory border EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 3:58 pm

Rushing looked at LeafStar. "Oh, it's you, LeafHeart." he meowed her name in disgust and continued. "I guess I just came here too..." Rushing trailed off with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Leafstar
Admin
Admin
Leafstar

PostSubject: Re: Lightningclan/loner territory border   Lightningclan/loner territory border EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 9:22 pm

Leafstar let out an annoyed hiss. "My name is LeafSTAR now, and don't think I've forgotten what you did to Pineclan." Her eyes were narrow slits. "And i can't believe i have to deal with you AGAIN! You take one pawstep near my Clan's camp, I'll claw your ears off!!!" The small back-and-white leader warned the rouge.
Back to top Go down
BrightStar
Admin
Admin
BrightStar

PostSubject: Re: Lightningclan/loner territory border   Lightningclan/loner territory border EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 9:27 pm

"Well I might claw your eyes out." he growled with another smirk. "Of course you remember what I did. You remember because you cry about it all the time I bet." Rushing joked rudely as he narrowed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Leafstar
Admin
Admin
Leafstar

PostSubject: Re: Lightningclan/loner territory border   Lightningclan/loner territory border EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 9:29 pm

Leafstar sunk her claws into the ground to stop herself was clawing off his fur. "I'm warning you Rushing... I'm a mouse length away from clawing your fur off." She growled.
Back to top Go down
BrightStar
Admin
Admin
BrightStar

PostSubject: Re: Lightningclan/loner territory border   Lightningclan/loner territory border EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 5:36 pm

"I'm a flea-length away from clawing out your throat." Rushing threatened as he flicked his tail. His eyes remained narrowed as he carefully unsheathed his claws. "You better change your mind." Rushing simply meowed.
Back to top Go down
Leafstar
Admin
Admin
Leafstar

PostSubject: Re: Lightningclan/loner territory border   Lightningclan/loner territory border EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 5:40 pm

Leafstar let out another annoyed hiss. "Your not the one with an advantage this time Rushing. You're all alone, I have a Clan behind me." The leader stood tall, though Rushing was bigger than her.
(Rushing needs to try to get Leafstar to forgive him sometime soon though Brightstar.)
Back to top Go down
BrightStar
Admin
Admin
BrightStar

PostSubject: Re: Lightningclan/loner territory border   Lightningclan/loner territory border EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 8:21 pm

Rushing looked at LeafStar. "I sure do wonder how much cats you have and how strong they are in your silly little Clan..." he meowed. "Wouldn't your Clan be a little stronger with me in it?" Rushing smirked and flicked his tail.
Back to top Go down
Leafstar
Admin
Admin
Leafstar

PostSubject: Re: Lightningclan/loner territory border   Lightningclan/loner territory border EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 10:15 pm

"Like I would ever do that, you'll probably lead another evil Clan to mine and you'll destroy my life for a second time." She growled.
Back to top Go down
BrightStar
Admin
Admin
BrightStar

PostSubject: Re: Lightningclan/loner territory border   Lightningclan/loner territory border EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 6:36 pm

"Oh come on." Rushing meowed. "What kind of leader has a fear?" he growled the last part. "If I'm strong enough to defeat one Clan then your Clan needs me. I'll win every fight you pick with other Clans."
Back to top Go down
Leafstar
Admin
Admin
Leafstar

PostSubject: Re: Lightningclan/loner territory border   Lightningclan/loner territory border EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 7:48 pm

Leafstar snarled. "I do not plan to 'pick fights' with other Clans. And I DO NOT fear you, I merely do not trust you, and who would after you killed off your Clan. Why did you let me go?" The question just came out, and it had been nagging her for a very long time, the question of why he let her go at the end of the battle, why didn't he just kill her?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lightningclan/loner territory border   Lightningclan/loner territory border Empty

Back to top Go down

Lightningclan/loner territory border
Page 1 of 1