Forever Warrior Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warrior cat role playing site for fans of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cats books.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Entrance To SunClan

Go down 
+3
Leafstar
SilenceFire
LionStar
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
SilenceFire
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy
SilenceFire

Entrance To SunClan - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance To SunClan   Entrance To SunClan - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 1:17 pm

she nodded "I know" she flicked an ear.. "what do you think made him do what he did?"
Back to top Go down
LionStar
Admin
Admin
LionStar

PostSubject: Re: Entrance To SunClan   Entrance To SunClan - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 1:19 pm

"He was probably jealouse" He shook his head flicking his tail

(OMG we should have FlamingGlare join SC because he had a change of heart and apologized or something I dunno)
Back to top Go down
SilenceFire
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy
SilenceFire

PostSubject: Re: Entrance To SunClan   Entrance To SunClan - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 1:21 pm

(I was thinking of something, when lion and silence separate to go to sleep, flamingglare was going to enter the camp and the warriors den to talk to silence, then she was going to bring him to lion O_O)

"Of what?... he was a good warrior, I just trained harder... I had to" she looked away
Back to top Go down
LionStar
Admin
Admin
LionStar

PostSubject: Re: Entrance To SunClan   Entrance To SunClan - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 1:23 pm

(I likey that plan also :3 )

"Because you turned out to be the best she-cat anyone can meet, you trained hard and proved everyone wrong because I always knew that you have a big heart and when you focused on something you went through with it" He purred his eyes flickering
Back to top Go down
SilenceFire
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy
SilenceFire

PostSubject: Re: Entrance To SunClan   Entrance To SunClan - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 1:32 pm

"Yes but because of me he got away" she huffed. "Lion.. im tired now, we have to patrol in the morning,.. You should get some rest also, you just got your ninelives "
Back to top Go down
LionStar
Admin
Admin
LionStar

PostSubject: Re: Entrance To SunClan   Entrance To SunClan - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 1:34 pm

He rolled his eyes, "Fine you muted cat" He joked then licked her ear before standing on his paws and turning to go to his den ,"see you soon" He purred then slipped out of the den
Back to top Go down
SilenceFire
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy
SilenceFire

PostSubject: Re: Entrance To SunClan   Entrance To SunClan - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 1:35 pm

she nodded, and laid down her tail curling over her nose..

-

"well.. He seems well" growled a rusty voice from the back of the den. "Still following him around like a lost kit I see."
Back to top Go down
LionStar
Admin
Admin
LionStar

PostSubject: Re: Entrance To SunClan   Entrance To SunClan - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 1:36 pm

He yawned triedly then slipped in his den and laid down eyes closing
Back to top Go down
SilenceFire
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy
SilenceFire

PostSubject: Re: Entrance To SunClan   Entrance To SunClan - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 1:38 pm

She hissed and leapt to her paws, her fur bristling as she faced the voice.

-

"Aw! Don't remember your own brother?" he stepped out of the shadows, lashing his tail.. "Look, I may seem like Im just the same as when we departed, but I've come to realize his father was wrong, he turned on me later.." he sighed sitting down watching his sister.

- "Your not welcome here, if he sees you he'll kill you go!" she yowled.
"Sh! I want to make peace.. Take me to him, I can handle him"
Back to top Go down
LionStar
Admin
Admin
LionStar

PostSubject: Re: Entrance To SunClan   Entrance To SunClan - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 1:40 pm

His ear flickered and he ruffled his fur as a cool breeze sweet into his den
Back to top Go down
SilenceFire
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy
SilenceFire

PostSubject: Re: Entrance To SunClan   Entrance To SunClan - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 1:42 pm

She sighed and  nodded "Fine" she turned and led him out of the den and to yours.

"LionStar" he breathed your name as he stood outside your den.

Silencefire whacks him with a paw "LionStar! Can I come in? I... I have someone that wants to talk to you.."

The red tom rolled his eyes at his sisters action
Back to top Go down
LionStar
Admin
Admin
LionStar

PostSubject: Re: Entrance To SunClan   Entrance To SunClan - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 1:44 pm

LionStar shot up from his nest and his eyes darted around realizing it was only Silence he purred softly, "Sure come in" He flicked his tail wondering who would want to talk to him
Back to top Go down
SilenceFire
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy
SilenceFire

PostSubject: Re: Entrance To SunClan   Entrance To SunClan - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 1:48 pm

She stepped into your den first, until her entire body was able to be seen, but she didn't speak anymore and was silent..

Following after her was a large red tom, "Well, well well, LionStar" he grinned. "You always said you'd be leader of your mothers clan... looks like you've done it, remember as kits everyone called you lionstar? mhmm.. I always preferred something else'

"FlamingGlare" She hissed lashing her claws out at his ear.
Back to top Go down
LionStar
Admin
Admin
LionStar

PostSubject: Re: Entrance To SunClan   Entrance To SunClan - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 1:51 pm

He was confused when didn't say anything but once the tom spoke he knew who it was he knew that voice anywhere he snarled and unsheathed his claws and stood up, he was taller and lank than usual cats, "FlamingGlare?!" He snarled angrily "What are you doing here? I advise you leave before I tear your ears and tail off!" He hissed coldly eyes flaring with anger
Back to top Go down
SilenceFire
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy
SilenceFire

PostSubject: Re: Entrance To SunClan   Entrance To SunClan - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 1:59 pm

Flamingglare laughed. "You know I can take you Lionstar, enough with the threats, Im here to make peace"

=

Hissing Silencefire stood in front of you and him "ENOUGH!" she yowled. "Your like a bunch of kits!"
Back to top Go down
LionStar
Admin
Admin
LionStar

PostSubject: Re: Entrance To SunClan   Entrance To SunClan - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 2:00 pm

He smirked at him, "You think you can take me on? Didn't seem like it when you ran off when I slashed you good" He spat angrily then looked at Silence then back at him, "You want peace? Your death shall be the day we make peace"
Back to top Go down
SilenceFire
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy
SilenceFire

PostSubject: Re: Entrance To SunClan   Entrance To SunClan - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 2:07 pm

Silencefire Snarled her fur bristling "ENOUGH! or I will shred both of you" her eyes flared like flames of a wildfire..

-
FlamingGlare "one thing though.. my sister still scares me" he muttered stepping away from her.
Back to top Go down
LionStar
Admin
Admin
LionStar

PostSubject: Re: Entrance To SunClan   Entrance To SunClan - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 2:08 pm

He smirked watching Silence then his gaze snapped to him, "What do you want me to do with you FlamingGlare either you leave or I make you"
Back to top Go down
SilenceFire
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy
SilenceFire

PostSubject: Re: Entrance To SunClan   Entrance To SunClan - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 2:09 pm

Silence stepped up facing you "You are a leader! you should handle things differently. If you can't even listen to someone that's been with you for nearly your whole life then fine" she turned her icy glare on her brother. "And You! You are a mouse-brained fool!" she turned and trotted angrily out of the den..

-

Flamingglare "I want to make peace."
Back to top Go down
LionStar
Admin
Admin
LionStar

PostSubject: Re: Entrance To SunClan   Entrance To SunClan - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 2:11 pm

He sighed watching her go/Why would she leave me here with him, dose she want him dea?/ he muttered to himself then glared coldly at FlamingGlare, "you want peace? You want me to forgive you for attacking and killing your own mother!?" He hissed then lashed his tail, "Tell me how you want to make peace, how you will make it up for me" He snarled
Back to top Go down
SilenceFire
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy
SilenceFire

PostSubject: Re: Entrance To SunClan   Entrance To SunClan - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 2:12 pm

"i'll remain a prisoner in you camp until I can prove to you my worth.. Or would you rather me join a rival clan and tell them how SunClan works?" he mewed.

-

Silencefire trots out into the woods
Back to top Go down
LionStar
Admin
Admin
LionStar

PostSubject: Re: Entrance To SunClan   Entrance To SunClan - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 2:15 pm

"You know nothing of SunClan, we have changed our ways" He hissed then glared at him, You will be a censored warrior, you will hunt and clean dens until I see you fit enough to be a full warrior" He lashed his tail
Back to top Go down
SilenceFire
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy
SilenceFire

PostSubject: Re: Entrance To SunClan   Entrance To SunClan - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 2:17 pm

he nodded "Who will be watching my every move? my sister? she seems angry with you.. you know she loves you right?" he watched you with his condescending gaze.. "ever since you two were apprentices that trained together she's had her eye on you.. Partially because your the only one that talked to her.. we never understood why"
Back to top Go down
LionStar
Admin
Admin
LionStar

PostSubject: Re: Entrance To SunClan   Entrance To SunClan - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 2:19 pm

He lashed his tail, "I will announce who it watch you when sun high approaches" His eyes glazed, "I know she loves me and I love her, I will always love her.. you know" He purred, "The time isn't right at the moment but soon it will" He flicked his tail. "Now go to the warrior den I shall announce tomorrow"
Back to top Go down
SilenceFire
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy
SilenceFire

PostSubject: Re: Entrance To SunClan   Entrance To SunClan - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 2:22 pm

He flicked his tail "its not that kind of love kit" he muttered and turned padding out of the den.. "she loves you more then anything, what she did was for you"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Entrance To SunClan   Entrance To SunClan - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Entrance To SunClan
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forever Warrior Cats :: Sunclan :: Camp Entrance-
Jump to: