Forever Warrior Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warrior cat role playing site for fans of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cats books.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Entrance To SunClan

Go down 
+3
Leafstar
SilenceFire
LionStar
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
LionStar
Admin
Admin
LionStar

Entrance To SunClan Empty
PostSubject: Entrance To SunClan   Entrance To SunClan EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 5:00 pm

The Large Lanky Tom Made His Way In His Vibrant Green Eyes Flickering With Interest As He Scanned The Area. He Continued His Way A Flake Falling On His Tanish Fur He Ruffled His Fur As A Cold Whips Of Air Came Through The Camp Clearing
Back to top Go down
SilenceFire
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy
SilenceFire

PostSubject: Re: Entrance To SunClan   Entrance To SunClan EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 4:30 pm

SilenceFire made her way out of the warriors den, her fur ruffling against the wind.. Snorting in annoyance the she spotted you and dipped her head. "LionStar"
Back to top Go down
LionStar
Admin
Admin
LionStar

PostSubject: Re: Entrance To SunClan   Entrance To SunClan EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 4:32 pm

His eyes wavered over to her his tail flicking from side to side he purred softly and smiled, "Greetings there SilenceFire, how do you fare today?" His purr rumbled louder in his throat
Back to top Go down
SilenceFire
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy
SilenceFire

PostSubject: Re: Entrance To SunClan   Entrance To SunClan EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 4:33 pm

"well I suppose" her mew was silky but rang with respect.. "And you?" she gave her head a faint tilt to the side as her blue eyes met yours.
Back to top Go down
LionStar
Admin
Admin
LionStar

PostSubject: Re: Entrance To SunClan   Entrance To SunClan EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 4:35 pm

"Just worrying" His eyes suddenly darkened, "Ever since I have received my nine lives something keeps telling me to watch out for intruders..." He stayed silent then spoke warmly, "But I don't think we should be worrying since this clan shall fare well" He nodded, more like to himself to reassure himself that his clan will survive leaf-bare
Back to top Go down
SilenceFire
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy
SilenceFire

PostSubject: Re: Entrance To SunClan   Entrance To SunClan EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 4:38 pm

She lashed her tail "If any of those good-for nothing mouse-brains cross onto this territory, they'll be leaving without their tails and ears" she huffed angrily.. "Including any kitty-pets or rogues."
Back to top Go down
LionStar
Admin
Admin
LionStar

PostSubject: Re: Entrance To SunClan   Entrance To SunClan EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 4:39 pm

He chuckled hearing her response a purr erupting from his throat, "Am glad to hear that SunClan has good warriors such as yourself, But we don't have to worry about Kitty-pets they live to far" He looked at her, "But if they do dare to cross onto this land then they will be leaving without their tails and ears" He joked purring happily
Back to top Go down
SilenceFire
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy
SilenceFire

PostSubject: Re: Entrance To SunClan   Entrance To SunClan EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 4:43 pm

She rolled her eyes playfully, -she was one of those warriors that was extremely head-strung and stubborn, but one that was able to fight rather well.. "I suppose" she bounded over to you, light on her paws. "There's no need for worrying... Your a newly made leader that has a strong clan behind you, our skills out-match any of theirs."
Back to top Go down
LionStar
Admin
Admin
LionStar

PostSubject: Re: Entrance To SunClan   Entrance To SunClan EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 4:48 pm

He grinned knowing what he was saying was quite true, he flicked his tail eyes trailing over her as she made her way closer to him. He smiled purring, "Quite true you know and correct you are" He grinned "Now enough talk about negativity" He smiled trying to change the subject, "How about you join me on a hunt to lay in the fresh kill pile" He grinned
Back to top Go down
SilenceFire
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy
SilenceFire

PostSubject: Re: Entrance To SunClan   Entrance To SunClan EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 4:49 pm

She curled her tail over her back, purring. "I'd love to join you" she pawed your back gently. "while were out, we can redo the borders if that makes you feel better."
Back to top Go down
LionStar
Admin
Admin
LionStar

PostSubject: Re: Entrance To SunClan   Entrance To SunClan EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 4:54 pm

He smirked nodding, "No I am pretty confident now." He purred then made his way out of camp, "Let's see if you can keep up" He said jokingly as his pace picked up leaving a small trail of paw prints on the fresh laid snow
Back to top Go down
SilenceFire
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy
SilenceFire

PostSubject: Re: Entrance To SunClan   Entrance To SunClan EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 4:57 pm

she purred and followed him, her small limbs not equipped for snow falls such as this one, though she kept up with him, having been trained to fight in the snow, she made it up to his side, grinning brightly
Back to top Go down
LionStar
Admin
Admin
LionStar

PostSubject: Re: Entrance To SunClan   Entrance To SunClan EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 4:58 pm

He smiled purring softly his eyes scanning the ground while he continued on his way he sighed then looked at her, "Have you seen the other cats yet?" He flicked his tail eyes gleaming, "There are two other clans known as MudClan and LightningClan I have yet to meet the leaders."
Back to top Go down
SilenceFire
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy
SilenceFire

PostSubject: Re: Entrance To SunClan   Entrance To SunClan EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 4:59 pm

She frowned and shook her head. "Then I say we meet them." her eyes flashed playfully,
Back to top Go down
LionStar
Admin
Admin
LionStar

PostSubject: Re: Entrance To SunClan   Entrance To SunClan EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 5:01 pm

He glanced over to her then purred, "And you know what I say to that" He grinned flashing her a smile, "I say we do" He chuckled playfully heading to the nearest border
Back to top Go down
SilenceFire
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy
SilenceFire

PostSubject: Re: Entrance To SunClan   Entrance To SunClan EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 5:06 pm

she trotted after him.. /he's a lot less strict then most leaders/ she thought to herself, as she trailed behind you, her blue eyes unreadable
Back to top Go down
LionStar
Admin
Admin
LionStar

PostSubject: Re: Entrance To SunClan   Entrance To SunClan EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 5:07 pm

He smiled as he made his way to the closest border known as LightningClan. He looked back at her and purred his eyes shimmering with happiness
Back to top Go down
SilenceFire
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy
SilenceFire

PostSubject: Re: Entrance To SunClan   Entrance To SunClan EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 5:11 pm

she purred. "ready?
Back to top Go down
LionStar
Admin
Admin
LionStar

PostSubject: Re: Entrance To SunClan   Entrance To SunClan EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 5:12 pm

"Sorry I Meant MudClan" He smiled softly and nodded, "Let's go"
Back to top Go down
SilenceFire
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy
SilenceFire

PostSubject: Re: Entrance To SunClan   Entrance To SunClan EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 5:13 pm

She nodded brushing past him.
Back to top Go down
Leafstar
Admin
Admin
Leafstar

PostSubject: Re: Entrance To SunClan   Entrance To SunClan EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 5:14 pm

(shouldn't u also visit Lightningclan?)
Back to top Go down
https://foreverwarriorcats.forumotion.com
LionStar
Admin
Admin
LionStar

PostSubject: Re: Entrance To SunClan   Entrance To SunClan EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 5:15 pm

(OOC meet ya there)
Back to top Go down
SilenceFire
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy
SilenceFire

PostSubject: Re: Entrance To SunClan   Entrance To SunClan EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 5:15 pm

(OOC: xD, we ish :3)
Back to top Go down
Leafstar
Admin
Admin
Leafstar

(k, so at ur border set Lionstar?)
Back to top Go down
https://foreverwarriorcats.forumotion.com
LionStar
Admin
Admin
LionStar

PostSubject: Re: Entrance To SunClan   Entrance To SunClan EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 5:16 pm

(Yeah but first MudClan lol and Silency post cause I can't double post xD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Entrance To SunClan   Entrance To SunClan Empty

Back to top Go down

Entrance To SunClan
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forever Warrior Cats :: Sunclan :: Camp Entrance-
Jump to: