Forever Warrior Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warrior cat role playing site for fans of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cats books.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SunClan Mini Plot (Approved)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LionStar
Admin
Admin
LionStar

SunClan Mini Plot (Approved) Empty
PostSubject: SunClan Mini Plot (Approved)   SunClan Mini Plot (Approved) EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 8:59 pm

SunClan is going to have a mini plot, FlamingGlare, SilenceFire's brother is going to prove himself to LionStar by saving an apprentice known as ShadePaw. LionStar has no trust in FlamingGlare what so ever after what he did to the clan he was a traitor seeking LionStar's forgivevance. So in this plot drama ShadePaw is out hunting near the loner/rouge territory when a rouge known as Panther (RPed by me) is going to cross the border and give ShadePaw some problems, he will be attacking and such so then FlamingGlare is padding through the forest when he see's this and steps in attacking off the intruder therefore proving himself to LionStar

Cats needed;
FlamingGlare (RPed by Silence)
ShadePaw (Needs RPer)
LionStar (Me xD)
Panther (ME)
Back to top Go down
Spottedthorn
Novice
Novice
Spottedthorn

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Mini Plot (Approved)   SunClan Mini Plot (Approved) EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 10:00 am

I don't mind Rping Shadepaw. Tell me what to do and I'll do it. Razz
Back to top Go down
LionStar
Admin
Admin
LionStar

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Mini Plot (Approved)   SunClan Mini Plot (Approved) EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 7:04 pm

Aweosme! You may start posting the scene, so hunt on the border of the rouges and SC please :3

Back to top Go down
Spottedthorn
Novice
Novice
Spottedthorn

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Mini Plot (Approved)   SunClan Mini Plot (Approved) EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 7:26 pm

okie dokie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Mini Plot (Approved)   SunClan Mini Plot (Approved) Empty

Back to top Go down

SunClan Mini Plot (Approved)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forever Warrior Cats :: Missing Or Wanting Something? :: Dramas-
Jump to: