Forever Warrior Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warrior cat role playing site for fans of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cats books.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FlamingGlare's Censoring

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LionStar
Admin
Admin
LionStar

FlamingGlare's Censoring Empty
PostSubject: FlamingGlare's Censoring   FlamingGlare's Censoring EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 2:56 pm

The tall orange lanky figure padded into camp his green eyes averted to the High Rock, he leaped up his muscles rippling as he looked around snow starting to fall rapidly he stood boldly and tall then his voice rang out powerfully, "All cats of SunClan old enough to fight and catch their own prey gather below high rock for a clan meeting!" He paused waiting until all the cats had gathered he looked around then spoke again, "FlamingGlare is going to be a censored warrior, so that means he will only hunt for the clan and eat last and clear and restore dens until I see he is fit enough, WindyFur and TigerGlare shall be looking after him, following and seeing his every move that he dose his job" He purred then looked at TigerGlare and ShadyFur then flicked his tail "That is all SunClan" He smiled then leaped off
Back to top Go down
BrightStar
Admin
Admin
BrightStar

PostSubject: Re: FlamingGlare's Censoring   FlamingGlare's Censoring EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 3:08 pm

WindyFur nodded and padded off.
Back to top Go down
SilenceFire
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy
SilenceFire

PostSubject: Re: FlamingGlare's Censoring   FlamingGlare's Censoring EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 3:50 pm

SilenceFire jumped to her paws. "I know him best, I should be doing it! " her eyes flared in challenge/

FlamingGlare tapped his sister with his tail "It's fine, don't worry"

She glared at him. "Be quite traitor"
Back to top Go down
LionStar
Admin
Admin
LionStar

PostSubject: Re: FlamingGlare's Censoring   FlamingGlare's Censoring EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 3:51 pm

LionStar looked at her, "Do you dare to defy my choices?" He stepped closer then glared at Flaming, "The clan mates should get to know him also"

TigerGlare watched from the distance smirking lightly, "Well well well I shall watch over him greatly" He smiled lashing his tail
Back to top Go down
SilenceFire
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy
SilenceFire

PostSubject: Re: FlamingGlare's Censoring   FlamingGlare's Censoring EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 3:53 pm

FlamingGlare watched the tom. his tail wrapping around his paws calmly..
Silencefire "What are they going to do if he fights? He was trained by one of the best warriors sunclan offered when we were a strong clan back then.. Only you or I will be able to know his battle combat."
Back to top Go down
LionStar
Admin
Admin
LionStar

PostSubject: Re: FlamingGlare's Censoring   FlamingGlare's Censoring EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 3:55 pm

TigerGlare shot her a look ,"You think I don't know how to fight" He chuckled then looked at LionStar "Tell her where I came from" His eyes darkened

LionStar glared at Tiger then sighed, "Trust me TigerGlare could handle him so can WindyFur, Tiger came from ... FireClan" His eyes wavered, FireClan was their only competitve rival
Back to top Go down
SilenceFire
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy
SilenceFire

PostSubject: Re: FlamingGlare's Censoring   FlamingGlare's Censoring EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 3:57 pm

Silencefire bristled at the tom. "Watch your place cat!" her eyes flared, then she turned to her brother. "Don't think because im not the one watching you I won't shred every piece of fur off of you!"

FlamingGlare nodded. "I understand silencefire, but your heart is in the wrong place, this is your leader your defying"

Silencefire stepped forward. "As I said, be quite Traitor!"
Back to top Go down
LionStar
Admin
Admin
LionStar

PostSubject: Re: FlamingGlare's Censoring   FlamingGlare's Censoring EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 3:58 pm

LionStar nudged her, "Come one let's cool you off" He nodded to TigerGlare as he brushed by her

TigerGlare, smirked not saying anything
Back to top Go down
SilenceFire
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy
SilenceFire

PostSubject: Re: FlamingGlare's Censoring   FlamingGlare's Censoring EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 4:01 pm

Silencefire unsheathed her claws, her gaze watching him. "Mind your place" she snorted trotting after lionstar..

FlamingGlare "You'll have a hard time getting her to be nice to you" he chuckled. "My sister is a ball of fire that's flames cannot be tamed.. Don't cross her path, you'll not wake up one day" he stood and turned towards the warriors den... "Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm tired."
Back to top Go down
LionStar
Admin
Admin
LionStar

PostSubject: Re: FlamingGlare's Censoring   FlamingGlare's Censoring EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 4:04 pm

TigerGlare chcukled, "I wish you luck LionStar" then purred softly padding after Flaming, "Ah no you don't you need to hunt" He spat

LionStar, "Don't mind him" He chuckled, "I know him"
Back to top Go down
SilenceFire
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy
SilenceFire

PostSubject: Re: FlamingGlare's Censoring   FlamingGlare's Censoring EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 4:05 pm

"I don't like him" her mew was harsh as she trotted next to you.

He grinned. "AH! but I won't.. I will hunt after my nap"
Back to top Go down
LionStar
Admin
Admin
LionStar

PostSubject: Re: FlamingGlare's Censoring   FlamingGlare's Censoring EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 4:07 pm

"Neither do I but I own him" He looked back then licked her ear

TigerGlare growled, "Look don't make me tell you twice Hunt now or I'll hunt your ears off" He unsheathed his unsual long claws, FireClan cats were known to have long scary claws
Back to top Go down
SilenceFire
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy
SilenceFire

PostSubject: Re: FlamingGlare's Censoring   FlamingGlare's Censoring EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 4:11 pm

The tom growled. "I dare you to try FireClan Scum!" she spat. "I heard of your ways, I do not abide by them nor do I follow orders from the likes of you."

Silencefire pauses as she hears him.. licking your ear she darted to him bowling him over "You will hunt FlamingGlare." her mew was challenging, her claws digging into his pelt.

Flamingglare watched his sister, for a moment but nodded. "Alright fine., But why don't you join my silence, theres much I want to talk about.."

Silence turned her gaze to her mate and leader as if asking for permission.
Back to top Go down
LionStar
Admin
Admin
LionStar

PostSubject: Re: FlamingGlare's Censoring   FlamingGlare's Censoring EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 4:13 pm

LionStar snarled glaring at Flaming wanting to attack him he looked at TigerGlare, "Watch from a distance" then looked at Flaming and Silence, "Fine"

TigerGlare hissed at Flaming wanting to claw him but nodded, "I will"
Back to top Go down
SilenceFire
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy
SilenceFire

PostSubject: Re: FlamingGlare's Censoring   FlamingGlare's Censoring EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 4:14 pm

FlamingGlare nudged his sister off of him.. "Lets go silence"

Silencefire watched her mate with saddened eyes, allowing her brother to nudge her off of him.
Back to top Go down
LionStar
Admin
Admin
LionStar

PostSubject: Re: FlamingGlare's Censoring   FlamingGlare's Censoring EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 4:15 pm

LionStar huffed madly then lashed his tail slinking into his den

TigerGlare started to follow them eyes narrowed
Back to top Go down
SilenceFire
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy
SilenceFire

PostSubject: Re: FlamingGlare's Censoring   FlamingGlare's Censoring EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 4:17 pm

FlamingGlare leaned close to his kin, whispering something in her ear..

Silence glanced at him but nodded, her eyes on the tom behind her..
Back to top Go down
LionStar
Admin
Admin
LionStar

PostSubject: Re: FlamingGlare's Censoring   FlamingGlare's Censoring EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 4:17 pm

TigerGlare growled then continued following them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FlamingGlare's Censoring   FlamingGlare's Censoring Empty

Back to top Go down

FlamingGlare's Censoring
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forever Warrior Cats :: Sunclan :: High Rock-
Jump to: