Forever Warrior Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warrior cat role playing site for fans of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cats books.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Camp Entrance

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BrightStar
Admin
Admin
BrightStar

The Camp Entrance Empty
PostSubject: The Camp Entrance   The Camp Entrance EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 6:15 pm

BrightStar trotted in the area. She glanced around before strolling back to her den.
Back to top Go down

The Camp Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Camp Entrance   The Camp Entrance EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 12:04 pm

RainFeather trotted up to the entrance of the Clan, seeing as this was a new clan to her, she immediately started to sniff around the area and scented to make sure that she knew where she would be going later on in the day if she was to go out alone. She then put her scent in with the scents that were present, and trotted into the clearing, hesitant to enter, but still did so.
Back to top Go down
Leafstar
Admin
Admin
Leafstar

The Camp Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Camp Entrance   The Camp Entrance EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 12:08 pm

Dustfur, a warrior of Mudclan padded around camp.
Back to top Go down
https://foreverwarriorcats.forumotion.com

The Camp Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Camp Entrance   The Camp Entrance EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 12:18 pm

RainFeather saw a tom walking around the camp, and decided to walk up to him. "Hi, I'm RainFeather, who're you?" She asked in a modest tone, yet excited as well.
Back to top Go down
BrightStar
Admin
Admin
BrightStar

The Camp Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Camp Entrance   The Camp Entrance EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 2:47 pm

SharpFang came trotting near the area. He realized the strange she-cat. SharpFang darted up to her. "What are you doing here in MudClan territory?" he boomed.
Back to top Go down
DespondentFlicker
Newbe
Newbe

The Camp Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Camp Entrance   The Camp Entrance EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 3:54 pm

A broad, mischievous grin splattered across the nimble tom's maw as he strode boldly into the camp. "Hello!" his cheerful meow rang out amicably, rumpled, earthy fur askew, "I'm DespondentFlicker!"
Back to top Go down
BrightStar
Admin
Admin
BrightStar

The Camp Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Camp Entrance   The Camp Entrance EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 4:08 pm

SharpFang looked at DespondentFlicker. "And what might you be doing here as well?" he meowed.
Back to top Go down
DespondentFlicker
Newbe
Newbe

The Camp Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Camp Entrance   The Camp Entrance EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 4:17 pm

"Entering my new home," his meow confidently echoed, cheerful grin never wavering.
Back to top Go down
BrightStar
Admin
Admin
BrightStar

The Camp Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Camp Entrance   The Camp Entrance EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 12:40 pm

"Hmm... new home you say?" he meowed. "You must speak to our leader, then." he finished.
Back to top Go down
DespondentFlicker
Newbe
Newbe

The Camp Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Camp Entrance   The Camp Entrance EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 12:45 pm

"Okay," the tom agreeably meowed, warm honey eyes flickering.
Back to top Go down

The Camp Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Camp Entrance   The Camp Entrance EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 12:55 pm

She listened as a tom literally yelled at her. She was about to answer when another tom entered the camp, speaking his name rather loudly. "I'm also looking to join, may I speak with the leader as well?" She asked in a small voice not trying to offend the large male.
Back to top Go down
BrightStar
Admin
Admin
BrightStar

The Camp Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Camp Entrance   The Camp Entrance EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 4:05 pm

SharpFang narrowed his eyes. "I guess." he meowed.
Back to top Go down

The Camp Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Camp Entrance   The Camp Entrance EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 6:29 pm

She sighed with relief, he wasn't going to attack her or anything like that. "Thank you so much," She said, following the other male, wondering where the leader was.
Back to top Go down
BrightStar
Admin
Admin
BrightStar

The Camp Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Camp Entrance   The Camp Entrance EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 9:31 pm

"The leader might not be here at the moment, though." SharpFang meowed.
Back to top Go down

The Camp Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Camp Entrance   The Camp Entrance EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 9:55 pm

She stopped when she heard the other tom that had greeted her say that the leader wasn't there. "Oh, okay, where do you want me to wait until the leader gets back?"
Back to top Go down
Spottedthorn
Novice
Novice
Spottedthorn

The Camp Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Camp Entrance   The Camp Entrance EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 3:50 pm

Crimsonfur walked strongly and bodly into this unknown clan. Bigger them most cats did he not care. As he walked he seen a queen and three toms. ' counting me...' he thought before yowling out. "Greetings young ma'am and sir's may I ask where I am?" He asked with his accent.
Back to top Go down
BrightStar
Admin
Admin
BrightStar

The Camp Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Camp Entrance   The Camp Entrance EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 5:22 pm

"Let's check her den." he meowed as he trotted off.
Back to top Go down

The Camp Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Camp Entrance   The Camp Entrance EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 5:10 pm

She nodded to the tom, and followed him.
Back to top Go down
Spottedthorn
Novice
Novice
Spottedthorn

The Camp Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Camp Entrance   The Camp Entrance EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 5:44 pm

Crimsonfur Got up and walked after the other tom and she-cat. He walking a few mouse legnths behind so he did not interupt them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Camp Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Camp Entrance   The Camp Entrance Empty

Back to top Go down

The Camp Entrance
Page 1 of 1