Forever Warrior Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warrior cat role playing site for fans of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cats books.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Deputy Choosing!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LionStar
Admin
Admin
LionStar

Deputy Choosing! Empty
PostSubject: Deputy Choosing!   Deputy Choosing! EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 9:10 pm

LionStar the lank and tall orange figure leaps up onto HighRock confident and happy. His green eyes cans the empty are as then he lets out a loud fierce words. "All Sun Clan cats that are able to catch prey and fright please gather below HighRock for an important announcement" He grins watching all the cats gather below his eyes warm and posture tall and bold.

LionStra then speaks" I say these words before StarClan, so that the past leader of SunClan, my mother ShineStar and the past deputy, my old mentor, BlackNight may hear and approve of my choice. The new deputy of SunClan is SilenceFire" He looks at SilenceFire nodding "I have chosen SilenceFire, she has been there by my side and devoted herself to this clan and has proven herself all along"

LionStar purrs approvingly and looks around at the clan

LionStar speaks again, "SilenceFire has always been there for SunClan, and I know in my heart that SilenceFire will help me lead this clan"

The clan rises, yowling and chanting the new deputies name, "SILENCEFIRE, SILENCEFIRE, SILENCEFIRE!"
Back to top Go down
SilenceFire
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy
SilenceFire

Deputy Choosing! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deputy Choosing!   Deputy Choosing! EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 9:43 pm

Silencefire purred softly and dipped her head "thank you lionstar"
Back to top Go down
LionStar
Admin
Admin
LionStar

Deputy Choosing! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deputy Choosing!   Deputy Choosing! EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 9:44 pm

He smiled and dipped his head, "You've earned it"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Deputy Choosing! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deputy Choosing!   Deputy Choosing! Empty

Back to top Go down

Deputy Choosing!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forever Warrior Cats :: Sunclan :: High Rock-
Jump to: